Tuesday 15 July 2014

Iconic buttons in Oracle Forms 10g

Please check the following procedure which worked out for me.

1. <<home>>formsjavaoracleformsregistryregistery.dat
file add :default.icons.iconpath=ZAHID/
and default.icons.iconextension=gif
2. This ZAHID will be folder in which you save all the .gif
files.
3. Make a directory ZAHID in
<<home>>formsjava
4. Copy all gif files to ZAHID folder.
5. In command prompt enter the path for java.exe
path=dORACLE_APPLICATIONSjdkbin
6. Now in command prompt goto the ZAHID folder.
7. In command prompt type
jar -cvf my_icons.jar *.gif
8. Move the file that is created ie. my_icons.jar to
<<home>>formsjava folder.
9. In formsweb.cfg add to existing
archive=frmall.jar,my_icons.jar
archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar,my_icons.jar
The above configuration should solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment